Hector Lucas ("Hector") operates fontnoire.com and may operate other websites. It is Hector's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Hector collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Hector's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Hector's visitors use its website. From time to time, Hector may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Hector also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on fontnoire.com blogs/sites. Hector only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Hector's websites choose to interact with Hector in ways that require Hector to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Hector gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at fontnoire.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Hector are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Hector collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Hector. Hector does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Hector may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Hector may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Hector does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Hector discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Hector's behalf or to provide services available at Hector's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Hector's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Hector will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Hector discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Hector believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Hector, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Hector website and have supplied your email address, Hector may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Hector and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Hector takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Hector, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Hector goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Hector may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- How to outsource your payroll
- Tips on building a global business
- Finding the best breast implants surgeon in Phuket
- FAQs About Tarot Card Readings
- Options for selling a house in today’s Market
- Top 5 Cheap Hosting Providers 2016
- How to Choose the Best Natural Stone Paving Company
- Back Pain and How to Avoid it
- Reasons To Go For A Health And Wellness Detox Retreat
- Types Of Land Surveys
- Top Massage Chairs Buying Guide
- Uber vs. Lyft – Facts To Know
- Buying a Defibrillator
- Why ShowBox is the Best Movie App
- Great Tips for Choosing a Lawn Spreader
- Common Reasons For Tattoo Removal
- Teaching English in China Public Schools
- Marketing Services Of TextGoose
- Finding the right window cleaners
- Recognizing The Role Of Women In Corporate Business
- Think Positive To Lose Weight
- How to Lose Weight with Natural Supplements
- Simple Ways To Pay Off Student Loans
- What A Los Angeles Criminal Attorney Can Do For You
- Selecting the Best Taxi Service
- An Overview of Electrical Lead Stands
- Practical Tips For Finding a Perfect Casselberry electrician
- Make your family, guests and your cat comfortable with automatic litter box
- Selecting Best Dog Tracking System
- Top Dating Tips
- Is Your Breast Size a Worry?
- How to Sell Your House for The Best Price
- White Label SEO and How it Works
- Selecting the Right Pair of Boots
- How to Decide On a Picnic Basket